- 10 Big Myths About Copyright Explained
- An attempt to answer common myths about copyright seen on the net and cover issues related to copyright and USENET/Internet publication.
- Copyright, trademark, publishing, and entertainment law resources.
- Copyright Clearance Center
- A not-for-profit organization created at the suggestion of Congress to help organizations like yours comply with U.S. copyright law. Through its collective licensing programs, CCC provides authorized users with a lawful means for making photocopies from its repertoire of more than 1.75 million titles.
- Cornell University's Copyright Information Center
- Also helpful is their chart listing when works fall into the public domain.
- United States Copyright Office
- The official source for all U.S. copyright information.
- Watch File
- Writers, Artists, and Their Copyright Holders.